Sunday, April 3, 2011

Restaurant: Cara Mia

4 ladies full from dinner...where else to go after? Dessert place, of course. Gelateria! Cara Mia! :)
I can be pretty biased when it comes to desserts so I'm just gonna keep it simple:
  • Banana Blast (upper left) - your banana split in cake form - nothing special but I thought it was still pretty good.
  • Mango Tango (upper right) - if you are familiar with ref cake then you'll know how this one tastes like.
  • Mango Sansrival (lower left) - I was surprised that this one is a bit sour and I thought it didn't really taste like mango. Til now, I'm still trying to figure out what fruit it tastes like.
  • Choco Sansrival (lower right) - this is probably my favorite. It was difficult to explain how good this was so just hit Cara Mia and have one. :)
We thought that if you are gonna consume their desserts in the gelateria, it would be cheaper to get a slice of cake and share it with someone since they are pretty generous with their slices rather than get a scoop of their gelato. But then again, who would want to share really good dessert, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment