Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Recipe: Strawberry Panna Cotta


I was supposed to make this for Valentine's but I couldn't find my bookmark. I kinda felt stupid when I saw it last Friday and realized that I didn't label this bookmark well. Kindee's Panna Cotta inspired me even more to try making it at home.

I was a bit intimidated by the perfect texture of Kindee's Panna Cotta so I was a bit scared that I'm gonna screw this up. I read the recipe over and over again hoping that almost memorizing the recipe will lessen the chance of failure. I didn't know what I was thinking.; it uses very basic ingredients, it's actually just sugar, milk and cream cooked on low heat, flavored syrup is just basic syrup plus your choice of fruit - This recipe is really easy!

The ugly part of it was I prepared it during dinner which meant I had to wait until the following day to try it (I had to wait for it to cool and settle and chill). To add to that, I prepared this on a Sunday night which meant I had to wait until after work to taste it. Who likes for dessert?

My husband loved it! I loved it too! It had really good texture, it's creamy and it had a very delicate flavor. It's good with or without the syrup. It was so worth the wait, my husband and I had two cups each Monday night. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment