Saturday, February 13, 2010

Recipe: Oreo Truffles


I was so surprised that such an easy recipe would yield out something really really great.

I've never really been a baker nor a lover of sweets so I was not confident at all that I will have any success in following this recipe (I screw up even insta-bake cupcakes/cookies). Since the recipe didn't tell me to bake, I decided to give it a try - what could go wrong with putting a bunch of choco balls in the fridge right?

When I served this tonight as dessert for our Valentine's dinner, my husband and I were both very surprised how good these came out! He thought they taste just like commercial truffles. The only thing I would change about this recipe would be the size of the truffles (make them smaller but maybe that's just me) but everything else is just perfect.

**I was trying to make a smiley face on the plate but I failed! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. JZ's sister made this last Christmas but with white chocolate instead. Man, they were so good but evil on the waistline and thighs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peng loved them so much! He's been asking for more. We try to limit our craving to just 1 truffle per day :)

    ReplyDelete